Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Welcome

Hey guys, welcome to my blog.  My name is Matt Boland, and I'm a sophomore here at Washburn.  On this blog I'm basically going talk all things cars, and car culture.  The reason is because I love cars, I've loved cars since I was little.  I think it started with me watching the first Fast and Furious movie.  I check websites for news, I have multiple magazine subscriptions, I watch YouTube videos, TV shows you name it I'm all about it.  This blog is really exciting for me, because the people around me in my life could care less about cars.  So this blog is an outlet for me to talk about my passion and how a piece of metal could evoke emotion in a person, and why it does for me.  My hope for this blog is that people reading it will find it interesting and maybe come to understand my unnatural obsession for a machine that gets you from point A to point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment